Indian Navy invited applications from Unmarried Male candidates to join Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme (B.Tech) 2020
- Name of the Post: Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Scheme 2020 Online Form
- Total Vacancies: 34
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2020
- Candidates born between 02-07-2001 & 01-01-2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam.
- Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank.
|Technical & Executive Branch||29|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Available 06-10-2020|
Leave a Reply