West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has invited the application for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Assistant Town Planner under Asansol Durgapur Development Authority.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Assistant Town Planner
Advertisement No. -15 of 2020
About Notification: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission recruitment examination 2020 for different categories of posts under Asansol Durgapur Development Authority. Online applications are invited through the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission website www.mscwb.org from the Citizens of India for recruitment on and from 01.09.2020. Last date of application – 30.09.2020.
Project/ Authority: Asansol Durgapur Development Authority
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Last date for Registration for online application and generation challan: 30-09-2020
- Application fee deposited to the Bank: 01-10-2020
- Submission of the Application: 03-10-2020
- Apply Online: 01 Sep 2020 to 30 Sep 2020
- Modification of Saved Online Application: 01 Sep 2020 to 30 Sep 2020
- Modification of Saved Online Application (Offline Challan Payment Through UBI): 01 Sep 2020 to 03 Oct 2020
- Reprint of Submission Receipt: 01 Sep 2020 to 04 Oct 2020
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Category Position||Qualifications/ Experience||Age Lmit|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02||UR – 02||A Batchelor Degree in Civil Engineering affiliated to the AICTE||18-36 years|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01||SC – 01||A Batchelor Degree in Eletrical Engineering affiliated to the AICTE||18 – 36 years|
|3.||Assistant Town Planner||01||SC – 01||Post Graduate Degree in Planning (Twon Planning, City Planning, Etc.) or Batchelor of Planning or Bachelor of Technology in Planning||18 – 36 years|
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit shall be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 years.
Both Men & Women are eligible for above mentioned posts.
- Application fee for U.R & OBC candidates is Rs.150 plus processing charges Rs.50 plus Rs.20 towards Bank charges for challan deposit.
- SC/ST & PH candidates only Processing charges Rs.50 plus Rs.20 Bank Charges for Challan deposit.