The Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is an entrance exam for engineering colleges and other professional institutions. The UPSEE exam which was held between 29th April and 6th May 2018 by Dr. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, will have their results declared in the 1st week of June 2018. Check UPSEE 2018 important dates here.
UPSEE results will be available for both offline and online exams together on the same day. There is a lot of anxiety among the students whose career depends on the exam result and also the anxiety is on part of their parents. The results will be available online only and candidates can check their result through the online portal on the official website of UPSEE (https://upsee.nic.in/publicinfo/public/home.aspx) using their roll numbers mentioned on their Admit Cards.
Students are advised to be prepared beforehand to check their results online.
Here are some tips below which can save time and save you from the cyber traffic:
- Keep your Admit Card handy.
- Use a computer or laptop to view the result. Even though a lot of smartphones might have fast web browsing, you might not be able to check your result during that time and end up in frustration.
- Use a high-speed DSL or Wi-Fi internet so that the page can load fast because normally due to huge pressure on the server, slower connections might not be able to load the page.
- Log in to the official site only.
- Do not use google search to check the results because Google is a search engine only, it will show you many websites but they might not have the result.
- Make sure you type in your roll number/date of birth correctly else you might see someone else’s result instead of yours.
- Upon successfully retrieving the result, remember to take a print out or save the page as PDF to print it later.
- Do not panic if you are not able to crack the exam. There is always another chance and a better opportunity.
The qualifying students will have a number of options open for the institutions they want to study but among them, the ones who have secured the best ranks will get the best colleges like it happens every year. Before closing an institute, students should make their mind which field they want to choose according to their ability. No one can tell better what would be the best option except the student himself. Students should attend UPSEE counseling where they can get a glimpse of the whole overview of the college selection procedure and which college they should choose for their field of interest. It also depends on the rank secured and the cut-offs the colleges have mentioned. There will be a certain quota for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC so the seats will be filled up as per the available number of seats in each college and up to which ranks they would like to take.
Now that you are about to complete your Class XII, it is time to take a decision regarding course selection for higher studies. To help you make an informed decision for a smooth career-building process, Shiksha has compiled a useful list of Courses after 12th.