Kerala PSC has announced the University Assistant examination date on the official website, keralapsc.gov.in. University Assistant examination is a degree level exam that will be held on two phases which are 15/06/2019 and 29/06/2019. In this post, candidates can check the complete details about the University Assistant exam for 2019.
This year, applicants for the University Assistant post has exceeded the capacity of the Kerala PSC single day exam. Therefore Kerala PSC will be held the University Assistant exam in two phases. The first phase on 15th June 2019 and the final phase is on 29 June 2019.
Applicants must submit their exam written confirmation in the official site from 23rd March. The last date to submit the confirmation is on 11th April. Those who have given the confirmation, they can download University Assistant 2019 hall ticket from Kerala PSC official website from 01/06/2019.
- University Assistant Study Materials & Model Questions
- University Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019
- Kerala PSC University Assistant Previous Question Papers
- Kerala PSC University Assistant Practice Questions 2019
Kerala PSC University Assistant Exam 2019: Overview
The University Assistant 2019 exam date has announced by Kerala PSC. This is an OMR based examination conduct for recruiting Assistants in various Universities in Kerala. Kerala PSC University Assistant exam schedule has published on the official website, keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates can check the exam schedule of the exam 2019
|Post Name||University Assistant|
|Department||Universities in Kerala|
|Exam Date||15/06/2019, Saturday|
|Exam Time||01.30 PM to 03.15 PM|
|Duration||1 hour 15 minutes|
Click and Read Salary Scale of Kerala PSC University Assistant
Kerala PSC University Assistant 2019: Exam Date
This year 2019 Kerala PSC University Assistant exam will conduct in two phases.
- First Phase Date: 15 June 2019
- Second Phase Date: 29 June 2019
Kerala PSC University Assistant 2019: Main Topics
- Part I : Quantitative Aptitude
- Part II : Mental Ability & Test of Reasoning
- Part III: General Science
- Part IV: Current Affairs
- Part V : Facts on India
- Part VI: Facts on Kerala
- PartVII: Constitution of India & Civil Rights
- PartVIII: General English
- Part IX : Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)
- Part X : IT&Cyber Laws