Table of Contents
Kerala PSC University Assistant Notification 2018
Kerala PSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) has released applications from eligible candidates for recruitment in the University Assistant post in Universities of Kerala. Candidates can apply through their One Time Profile only. Already registered candidates may login and apply on thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. Kera
Also check – Kerala PSC Notifications 18 – 2019 here
As per unofficial reports, the existing rank list of University Assistant exam will invalid in 2019.
|Notification (Kerala PSC)||Post Description|
|Name of the post||Univeristy Assistant|
|Department||Universities in Kerala|
|No.of vacancies||Anticipated Vacancies|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 13,900 – 24,040|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduation|
|Age Limit||18 – 36 (Usual age relaxation)|
|Official Link (PDF)||Click Here|
University Assistant 2018 notification published @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
KPSC has officially released the notification for the University Assistant post 2018 in various state universities Kerala. Candidates who wish to attend the exam can apply through online mode, no offline mode available.
How to apply for University Assistant Notification 2018
1. Login to Kerala PSC thulasi portal – https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/
2. Enter your user id, password and enter Log in. Forgot Kerala PSC login details – Recover Here
3. Click on Notifications (Apply for a post) link
4. Search category as 215/2018, click quick apply button
5. Click on Apply now button
6. Enter name & date on photograph. Declare the details and click on next button.
7. Select your preferred exam center Taluk and District.
8. Certified the details and click on Submit Application.
9. You have done!! The application has been submitted.