Tamil Nadu PSC latest recruitment notification for Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner and District Registrar position. Candidates can submit their application only through online before 09th August 2015. Candidates should submit only one application for more than one post.
Table of Contents
(A) Notification Date : 10-07-2015
(B) Last date of submission : 09-08-2015
(C) Last date for payment : 11-08-2015
(D) Date of preliminary examination : 08-11-2105 (Time : 10 am – 1 pm)
1. Minimum Age : 21 Years
2. Maximum Age : 35 Years (SC/ST/MBC/DC/BC/BCM/DW) & Others – 30 Years
3. B.L Degree holders : 36 Years (SC/ST/MBC/DC/BC/BCM/DW) & Others – 31
1. Graduation from recognized universities by (10+2+3) stream.
2. Preference will be given to the candidates – A degree or diploma in criminology and forensic science (DYSP), A degree both in commerce and law / with a diploma in taxation laws / A degree either in commerce or law (Assistant Commissioner).
*Candidates should have adequate Tamil knowledge.
1. DYSP for Men : Minimum 165 cms Height, 86 cms round the chest and 5 cms expansion.
2. DYSP for Women : Minimum 155 cms Height.
Examination methods have divided into three parts. preliminary examination, main written examination and oral test.
1. Preliminary Examination
a. General Studies-200 items
b. Degree level objective type general studies – 150 items
c. Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) – 50 items
Duration – 3 Hours
Maximum marks – 300
Minimum Cutoff marks – 90 (SC/ST/MBC/DC/BC/BCM/DW) & 120 (Others)
2. Main Written Examination & Oral Test
Descriptive type General Studies (Degree Level) paper 1, 2 & 3
Total hours – 3 hours each
Maximum marks – 1020
Minimum Cutoff marks – 306 (SC/ST/MBC/DC/BC/BCM/DW) & 408 (others)
a. For Preliminary Examination – Rs.125/- (examination Fee Rs.75 + cost of Application Rs.50)
b. For Main Written Examination Rs.125/-
How to apply
The Preliminary Examination will be conducted at the following centers:
- The Nilgiris