Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has issued Auditor / Secretariat Assistant exam syllabus for candidates those who are going to appear for graduate level exams in this year. Kerala PSC aspirants should go through the Auditor / Secretariat Assistant old question paper to fulfill best in the examination. On this web-page we have given the full information regarding Kerala PSC Auditor / Secretariat Assistant Exam Syllabus.
Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Syllabus
- Category No. 436/2012 & 437/2012
- Department: GOVT. SECTT/K.P.S.C./LOCAL FUND AUDIT etc
1. Quantitative Aptitude
- a. Numbers-Test of Divisibility
- b. H.C.F & L.C.M
- c. Simplification
- d. Ratio, Proportions, Percentage, Interest, Time, Work, Distance, Area, Volume, Calendar, Clocks,Trains
- e. Problems on age etc.
2. Mental Ability and Test of Reasoning
- a. Calculation, Logic, Coding, Decoding, Classification-Synonym, Antonym-Letter, Number Series
- b. Odd Man Out, Analogy, Common Sense Test, Alphabetical Arrangement of Words
- c. Date and Calendar, Sense of Direction etc.
3. General Science
- a. Common Scientific Facts
- b. Important Scientific Phenomena,
- c. Other basic facts in the field of Science etc
4. Current Affairs
- a. Important World, National and Regional Events related to the Political and Scientific fields
- b. Sports, Cinema and Literature etc.
5. Facts about India
- a. Geography of India, Physical Features, Climate-Soils, Rivers, Famous Sites, Etc
- b. Demography, Economic and Social Development, Poverty Alleviation Economy and Planning etc
- c. History of India – Period from 1857 to 1947, National Movement etc.
Click Here Download Facts About India PSC Questions
6. Facts about Kerala
Geographical Facts- Physical Features- Climate-Soils- Rivers- Famous Sites – Etc.
Click Here get Facts About Kerala Questions
Important Events/ Movements/Leaders Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi, Chattampi Swami, Sree Narayana Guru, Vagbhatananda, Thycaud Ayya, Ayya Vaikundar, Poikayil Yohannan (Kumara Guru), Ayyankali, Pandit Karuppan, Mannathu Padmanabhan, V.T.Bhattathirippad, Dr. Palpu, Kumaranasan, Vakkom Moulavi, Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara etc.
7. Constitution of India and Civil Rights
Basic Facts-Features-Citizenship- Fundamental Rights, Duties Directive Principle-Union Government- Legislature- State Executive – Union Territories- Apex Courts- Comptroller and Auditor General Public Service Commissions and Other Important Offices- Important Amendments- Etc. Rights- Right to Education- Human Rights- Human Rights CommissionRight to Information- Information Commission- Social Audit- Lokayukta, Ombudsman- Women Empowerment- Women’s Commission Legislation against Child Labour and Atrocities against woman and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes- Etc.
Click Here to get Constitution of India questions
8. General English
Grammar- Agreement of Subject and Verb- Confusing Adjectives and Adverbs- Comparison of Adjectives- Correct usage of ArticlesPrepositions- Direct and Indirect Speech- Active and Passive VoiceCorrection in Sentences-Etc Vocabulary- Gender- Singular and Plural- Synonyms- Antonyms- One word Substitutes – Problem concerning words- Idioms and their meanings-Etc
9. Malayalam Language
10. Information Technology and Cyber Laws
Fundamentals of Computers- Internet Etc, Cyber Laws