Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) Trivandrum Recruitment Notification: RCC has released a notification for the post of Pharmacist. The eligible candidates can attend for walk-in-interview on 21st November 2018. RCC Pharmacist notification details, important dates, salary scale, educational qualifications, age limit and other details check below.
RCC Walk-in for Pharmacist Post: Job Summary
|Notification Details||RCC, Thiruvananthapuram Walk-in 2018|
for 5 Pharmacists Posts
|8 November 2018|
|Walk-In Date||21 November 2018|
|Organization||Regional Cancer Centre (RCC)|
Qualification & Experience
- Higher Secondary education is mandatory (Pre Degree/ Plus Two or equivalent)
- Kerala Govt. or Central Board of Education conducted Diploma in Pharmacy is required.
- Pharmacy Council registration and a minimum of six months experience in similar field.
- Knowledge in Computer Application is a desirable qualification.
- The term of appointment is 179 days only.
As on 01/01/2018 age not exceeding 35 years. Usual relaxation is available for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
Salary: Rs. 22, 000/- per month
How to Apply for the RRC Pharmacist Job
An interview scheduled in Conference Hall II of Regional Cancer Centre on 21 Nov at 10.00 am. Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk-in on 21st November.
Candidates who possess the mentioned qualifications may attend the Walk-in-interview with original and attested copies of certificates like proving age, caste, qualifications, experience, etc.
More details visit – RCC Pharmacist walk-in Original Notification