(1) I am going to bed early today………
(a) but I can’t sleep well
(b) As I have to be up early tomorrow
(c) and I had a tiresome day today
(d) as I had not slept
Ans: As I have to be up early tomorrow
(2) Everything depends on………receiving the reply in time
(3) The little boy spent much of his money……sweet is
(4) The past participate of rise is
(5) The European country which first started trade with India was?
(6) Green Revolution refers to
(a) Maintaining soil fertility
(b) Use of Green Plants for covering earth
(c) Development of new crops varieties which helped overcome hunger.
(d) Growing green plants to establish balance of nature
Ans : C
(7) Inland fisheries is referred to
(a) Culturing fish in fresh water
(b) Trapping and capturing fish
(c) Deep sea fisheries
(d) Extraction of oil from fish
Ans: A – Culturing fish in freshwater.
(8) The International Tourism year
(9) Puducherry is a former…..colony?
(10) The true democracy is what promotes the welfare of the society. Who said it?
(a) Sardar Patel
(b) Mahatma Gandhi
(c) Databai Naoroji
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi