1. Jawaharlal Nehru
- Longest serving Prime Minister of India
- The first Prime Minister to die in harness
2. Lal Bahadur Shastri
- The first prime minister of India died abroad (Tashkent)
3. Gulzarilal Nanda
- The only one person to become the Acting Prime Minister of India
- The first non-Congress Prime Minister of India
- MorarjiDesai was born on leap years day (29 February 1896)
- Oldest Prime Minister of India
- Shortest serving Prime Minister of India (5 months 17 days)
- Prime Minister of India who did not face the Lok Sabha
- The first Prime Minister who was assissinated
- The first Indian Prime Minister to lose an election
- The second woman Prime Minister in the world.
7. Rajiv Gandhi
- Youngest Prime Minister of India
- The Prime Minister who is known as father of Indian IT.
8. V. P. Singh
- V.P Singh was the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
9. Chandra Shekhar
- Served as prime minister of India from November 1990 to June 1991.
10. P. V. Narasimha Rao
- The Prime Minister who is known as father of economic reforms in India.
- The first non-parliament member to become the Prime Minister of India.
11. H. D. Deve Gowda
- The second non-parliament member to become the Prime Minister of India.
- He was the 14th Chief Minister of Karnataka
12. I. K. Gujral
- Gujral was the third Prime Minister to be from the Rajya Sabha
13. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- The first non-congress Prime Minister to completed his tenure
- The first Prime Minister who never took the membership of INC
14. Manmohan Singh
- The Prime Minister who never became the member of Lok Sabha.
- First Prime Minister to born in independent India.
- He was the Chief Minister of Guajarat
About Indian Prime Ministers
- Prime Minister for the longest period: Jawaharlal Nehru (17 years)
- The first woman Prime Minister: Indira Gandhi
- Prime Minister for the shortest term: A.B. Vajpayee (13 days)
- The oldest Prime Minister to assume office: Morarji Desai (at the age of 81)
- The youngest Prime Minister: Rajiv Gandhi (at the age of 40)
- The first Prime Minister to lose the election : Indira Gandhi (1977)
- The first Prime Minister to resign: Morarji Desai
- The first Prime Minister to die in harness: Jawaharlal Nehru
- The first Prime Minister to die in harness abroad: Lal Bahadur Shastri (at Tashkent)
- The first Prime Minister to get assassinated: Indira Gandhi (1984)
- The first acting Prime Minister of India: Gulzarilal Nanda
- The Prime Minister who never faced the Parliament: Charan Singh
- The first Prime Minister to lose a vote of confidence: V.P.Singh
- Discovery of India, Glimpses of world history are books written by: Jawaharlal Nehru
- My Truth and Eternal India were books written by: Indira Gandhi
- First RBI Governor to become the Prime Minister of India: Manmohan Singh