25 Electrical Engineering Questions and Answers
1. Electric power is typically measured in what units?
Ans : Watts
2. Electric current is measured using what device?
3. The unit of electric current is the……..?
4. What is the unit of electrical resistance?
Ans : The Ohm
5. How is power calculated?
Ans: Multiply current by voltage
6. In a ____________ the switch is closed and electric current flows from the source through the connection device.
Ans : Closed Circuit
7. This device is used to open and close a circuit?
Ans : Switch
8. What is the study of charges in motion?
9. Coal, hydroelectric, wind, nuclear, and solar thermal power plants all have this equipment in common.
Ans : Turbines
10. A battery is connected to a resistor. As charge flows, the chemical energy of the battery is dissipated as………?
Ans: Thermal energy