Kerala PSC recruitment notification 2020 is released at Kerala PSC official website @keralapsc.gov.in for 220 posts. Check notification details, age limit, educational qualification, experience, application process and other details below.
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at keralapsc.gov.in for 220 vacancies. Kerala PSC invited the application for the posts of Assistant Professor, Fisheries Extension Officer, Matron, Fire & Rescue Driver and other posts.
- Notification Gazette date : 3 August 2020
- Last date to apply: 09 September 2020
Kerala PSC Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor in various categories – 19 posts
- Agronomist in Kerala State Planning Board – 1 post
- Administrative Officer – 2 posts
- Scientific Officer – 53 posts
- Fisheries Extension Officer – 8 posts
- Medical Social Worker – 1 post
- Regional Manager – 10 posts
- Matron (Female) – 2 posts
- Computer Assistant Grade-II – 6 posts
- Fire and Rescue Officer (Driver) – Not estimated
- Overseer Gr-III / Work Superintendent Grade-II – 44 posts
- Sales Assistant – 5 posts
- Statistical Assistant/ Statistical Investigator – 70 posts
- Accounts Officer – 3 posts
- Security Guard – 1 post
- Driver – 1 post
- Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) – 2 posts
Kerala PSC Notification 2020: Educational Qualifications
- Assistant Professor – Medical qualifications
- Agronomist – A First or Second Class Masters Degree in Agronomy; 5 years experience in agricultural planning
- Scientific Officer (Biology/ Physics/ Chemistry) – Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject
- Fisheries Extension Officer – Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science or Masters; 3 (Three) years experience.
- Administrative Officer – MBA (Finance)/ MBA (HR) or equivalent; 3(Three) years experience
- Medical Social Worker – MSW or MA/ MSc in Psychology
- Regional Manager – MBA with 3 years of experience
- Matron (Female) (Engineering/ Polytechnic Hostels) – S.S.L.C Experience as female House Keeper or Matron in a Hostel or other Institution. Knowledge of Accounts is desirable.
- Computer Assistant Grade-II – Plus 2 or its equivalent, Typewriting English (KGTE) and Computer Word Processing or it’s equivalent.
- Fire and Rescue Services – Plus two, valid current Motor Driving Licence with endorsement for driving heavy goods vehicle or heavy passenger vehicle with badge.
- Overseer Grade 3/ Work Superintendent Grade 2 – S.S.L.C, SMT Overseer’s course/ Draftsman course/ Group Certificate under KGTE/MGTE
- Sales Assistant – Degree of a recognised University, Ability to speak and write English, Hindi and Malayalam
- Statistical Assistant/ Statistical Investigator – A Bachelors Degree either in Economics or in Statistics or Mathematics or Commerce
- Accounts Officer – PG Degree in Commerce/ MBA Finance, Intermediate examination of ACA/AICWA; 3(Three) years experience in Executive Cadre
- Security Guard – 8th Standard Pass or Army Second Class or its equivalent qualification, Physical fitness
- Driver Apex Societies – Standard VII, Motor Driving Licence (LDV Licence), Proficiency in driving Light Duty Vehicle
- Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) – Must have passed the Plus Two examination or its equivalent.
Age limit for Sales Assistant, Civil Excise Officer & other posts
- Assistant Professor – 21-46 years
- Agronomist – 21-50 years
- Scientific Officer – 20-36 years
- Fisheries Extension Officer: 18 to 36 Years
- Administrative Officer -18 to 45 Years
- Medical Social Worker – 21 to 36 Years
- Regional Manager – 18 to 45 years
- Regional Manager – 18 to 50 years
- Matron (Female) – 35 to 50 Years
- Computer Assistant/ Statistical Assistant – 18 -36 Years
The usual age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per the govt.norms.
How to apply for Kerala PSC 2020 Posts
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online on or before 09 September 2020.
More details – Check official notification @keralapsc.gov.in