General Knowledge is a very important topic in the Kerala PSC exams. We study the GK questions for Kerala PSC upcoming exams. In GK questions, candidates have to learn the answer to solve a question. In this post, We are providing 40 GK Questions for Kerala PSC upcoming examinations, These are not much difficult questions, you can study these General Knowledge Questions for your better performance in Kerala PSC exams.
Top 40 GK Questions for Kerala PSC Exam
Here are the 40 GK questions and answers. Use them to prepare for Kerala PSC exams. These questions and answers will help the PSC candidates. Kerala PSC will conduct University Assistant exam in 2019. These questions, collected from Kerala PSC previous question papers.
The questions and answers in this post are called ‘expected Kerala PSC questions’. Detailed analysis of Kerala PSC questions, which has the same PSC exam syllabus and pattern as Kerala PSC exams. Analysed other Kerala PSC previous questions. Added questions here asked in Kerala PSC exams.
Kerala PSC General Knowledge Questions
1. Who is known as the Watchdog of public finance?
Answer: Comptroller and Auditor General
2. Which social reformer known as ‘Guru of atheists’?
Answer: Brahmananda Sivayogi
3. IT Act 2000, came to force on
Answer: October 17, 2000
4. First President of Travancore State Congress
Answer: Pattom Thanupillai
5. Who was the first CAG of India?
Answer: V. Narahari Rao
6. Vivekananda visited Kerala in?
7. Which amendment made education a fundamental right?
Answer: 86th Amendment
8. The constituent Assembly adopted National flag on
Answer: 1947 July 22
9. Who proposed fourteen points against Nehru report of 1928?
Answer: Muhammed Ali Jinnah
10. The National Development Council (NDC) was set up on
Answer: 1952 August 6
11. The High Courts issue writs under which article?
Answer: Article 32
12. Who was the British Governor General during revolt of 1857?
Answer: Lord Canning
13. The unit of measurement for the potential difference
14. Myrmecology is the study of
15. ‘I follow the Mahatma’ is a book written by
Answer: K.M. Munshi
16. First person to become the President of INC thrice
Answer: Dada Bhai Naoroji
17. Which state is known as land of Viharas
18. Total number of lakes in Kerala is
19. The workhorse of the cell
20. The biological energy currency of the cell
21. Total number of lakes in Kerala
22. Year of Paliyam Satyagraha is
23. Article 112 is related to
24. Which is the first country to start ombudsman system?
25. Which enzyme is known as genetic glue or molecular system?
26. Vagbhatanada was a disciple of
Answer: Brahmananda Shivayogi
27. Vagbhatanada started Abhinava Kerala in
28. Ayyankali led Villuvandi Yaathra in
29. Ayyankali was nominated to Sri Moolam Praja Sabha in
30. Chattampi Swamikal met Sree Narayana Guru at
Answer: Ariyoor Temple
31. State with lowest female literacy rate
32. State with lowest male literacy rate
33. Who was the first Governor of RBI to sign on currency notes in India?
Answer: James Taylor
34. RBI was nationalised in
Answer: 1949 January 1
35. Commission related to the establishment of RBI
Answer: Hilton Young Commission
36. First woman winner of Jnanapith Award
Answer: Ashapoorna Devi
37. Who was the first President of Travancore Devaswom board?
Answer: Mannath Padmanabhan
38. What provide yellow colour for leaves and flowers?
Answer: Xanthophy II
39. What is the main characteristics of fifth generation computers?
Answer: Artificial Intelligence
40. The language associated with artificial intelligence?