Kerala PSC One Time Registration Process: Kerala Public Service Commission is an organisation that provides civil services referred to the Kerala Government on its basis of merit and caste reservation. The Kerala PSC allows unemployed candidates residing in the state to register for impending job opportunities occurring in various posts of the state.
Registering for Kerala PSC One Time Profile is a really easy process, no need to do anything more than to fill out some mandatory fields on the online form.
Kerala PSC One Time Profile Registration
Kerala PSC One Time Registration is mandatory for all candidates who are applying for PSC exams. On this post, candidates can check the complete guide how to register on Kerala PSC.
Steps by Steps to complete the registration
Candidates who are looking for Government jobs in Kerala must have complete the registration with Kerala PSC. All candidates are requested to follow the below steps to complete the One Time Profile Registration
First is first, before you start the registration, please keep in mind you need two documents in your custody.
(1) Your Photograph
Your photo in digital structure with [Greatest size: 30kb, Image Dimension: 150w X 200h PX, Picture Type: JPG] and your photograph was taken must be on or after 01-01-2011.
(2) Your Scanned Signature
Scanned image of your signature puts on an exceptional quality white paper with blue/black ink, greatest Size: 30kb, Image Dimension: 150w X 100h PX, Image Type: JPG
Step 1: Ready Your Photograph and Signature
- Kerala PSC One Time Registration only accept JPG type file format for Photograph and Signature.
- Then put your name and the photo taken date on the photograph. (your photograph taken must be on or after 01-01-2011)
How can resize Photograph and Signature for Kerala PSC registration
Many image viewing applications have a built-in facility to help you resize images. Here is an easy method that is available online for resizing your photograph and signature.
Resizing Image Online
There are many online resizing tools are available on the internet. Kerala PSC Thulasi portal has an inbuilt tool for resizing your photograph and signature.
check below to steps to resize your photograph online on Kerala PSC Thulasi.
- Go to Kerala PSC Thulasi – thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi
- Click on Resize Photograph/Signature option under General tag on the home page
- There you can upload your Photograph and Signature, the system will automatically resize the image inappropriate dimension.
Resize an Image in Microsoft Paint
Click Here to know how to resize your image in MS Paint.
Now your Photograph is ready for PSC One time registration process. Next you need you signature with digital format, for that put your signature on a white paper use blue/black ink, then scan the paper and keep it to computer, then resize and upload to the website.
Step 2: Upload Photograph and Signature
Now your Photograph and Signature ready for upload to Kerala PSC Thulasi
The following steps will show you how to finish the Kerala PSC One Time Registration.
- Go to Kerala PSC Official website: keralapsc.gov.in, Then click on ONE TIME REGISTRATION link. It will redirect to thulasi portal
- Click on New Registration Link or Sign Up button
- Tick the agreement option and click on Next button
- Upload resized Photograph and Signature
- Next window you should enter your personal details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Religion, Caste, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Permanent Address, etc.
- Then enter your E-Mail Id and Mobile Number.
The final step you need to verify your mobile number. You will get a code by SMS for verify your Mobile Number. Enter the code and click on Verify link, Now you successfully add your Mobile Number to Kerala PSC One Time Registration.
Congratulations!!! You are successfully registered on Kerala PSC Public Service Commission’s One Time Profile.
You are facing any issues with the registration process? Click Here to read Kerala PSC One Time Registration Process details in Malayalam
Kerala PSC One Time Registration instructions in Malayalam
KPSC One Time Profile Registartion: FAQ
(1) What is One-Time Registration ?
From 2012 onward, Candidates must have registered on Kerala PSC One Time Profile who wish to apply for any job on KPSC. Candidates can apply for any jobs through online only. No offline mode is available. So all candidates must have a unique user id and password for any job to apply online.
(2) Do I need to register every time before applying for a post?
(3) I forgot Kerala PSC User Id or Password, how to reset it?
Click Here to reset your Kerala PSC User Id or Password
(4) PSC registration fees
There has no registration fee for Kerala PSC.