KAS 2019 Notification is published by Kerala Public Service Commission to fill anticipated vacancies. PSC Hunters of Kerala PSC can grab this excellent opportunity & apply for KAS Officer 2019 on or before 04 December. Check the full information of Kerala PSC – Kerala Administrative Service recruitment notification 2019 like salary, educational qualification, selection process, etc on this page.
KAS Officer – Kerala Administrative Service Notification 2019: Exam Overview
|1||Department||Kerala Administrative Service|
|2||Name of Post||KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee STREAM-1, STREAM-2, STREAM-3|
|3||Scale of pay||As per KAS|
|4||Number of vacancy||Anticipated vacancies|
|5||Category Number||186/2019 – 188/2019|
Kerala Administrative Service Notification Anticipated Vacancies
The category-wise splitting of appointment is as follows.
- 1. STREAM-1, Category no. 186/2019
- 2. STREAM-2, Category no. 187/2019
- 3. STREAM-3, Category no. 188/2019
- STREAM-1 – 21-32
- STREAM – 2 – 21-40
- STREAM – 3 – Maximum 50
* Usual age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled candidates and Ex-Service men.
KAS Officer Qualifications
1. Stream 1 & Stream 2 – A Bachelor Degree including professional course in any subject
2. Stream 3 – Probationer in any Government Department
KAS Officer Junior Jobs Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for Kerala Administrative Service on the basis of written test and interview.
- Written Test
KAS Officer Junior Post Salary
The commission will offer an attractive salary scale to the selected candidates to the department/ post they are selected in.
KAS Officer Examination Scheme
Type of exam & mode of exam details can find below:
(A) Preliminary Exam
- Objective Multiple Choice English medium questions in General Studies (Paper I). 90 Minutes duration and 100 Marks.
- Objective Multiple Choice English medium questions in General Studies (Paper I & Part 1). 90 Minutes duration and 50 Marks.
- Objective Multiple Choice Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada medium questions in local language proficiency 90 Minutes duration and 30 Marks.
- Objective Multiple Choice English medium questions in English language proficiency 90 Minutes duration and 20 Marks.
(B) Main Exam
1. Descriptive examination in English/Malayalam Paper I, Paper II and Paper III 2 hours each for 100 marks.
(C) Main Exam
1. Interview on 50 Marks.
KAS officers will get the appointed to the following departments.
- 1. Civil Supplies
- 2. Commercial Taxes
- 3. Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations
- 4. Co-Operation Department
- 5. Culture
- 6. General Education
- 7. Industries and Commerce
- 8. Kerala State Audit
- 9. Labour
- 10. Land Revenue
- 11. Kerala State Land Use Board
- 12. State Lotteries
- 13. National Employment Service
- 14. National Savings
- 15. Panchayats
- 16. Registration
- 17. Rural Development
- 18. Sainik Welfare
- 19. Scheduled Caste Development
- 20. Scheduled Tribes Development
- 21. Administrative Secretariat
- 22. Finance Secretariat
- 23. Social Justice
- 24. State Insurance
- 25. Stationery
- 26. Survey and Land Records
- 27. Tourism
- 28. Treasuries
- 29. Urban Affairs
- 30. Common categories
More details about KAS Notification 2019 please check the official notification here – CLICK HERE
How to apply for KAS Officer 2019 Notification
- Log on to Kerala PSC official website i.e, thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi
- Enter your login details. If you forgot the user name or password – Recover it here
- On the profile page, click on the notifications tab.
- There, you can search on the quick link with your category number or you could find it on Summary of active notifications tab
- Then click on the apply now link.
- Fill out the mandatory details and click on Submit Application.
- That’s it – Your application has been submitted.
Click and Download KAS Question Paper 2020