Indian Bank invited the application for the recruitment of Special Officer posts. Vacancies are in IT, digital banking, system security cell, treasury department, risk management department, credit, planning, development, premises and expenditure department.
- Name of post: Special Officer in Indian Bank
- No. of vacancies: 145
- Last Date: 02/05/2018
- Vacancy details:
|Nam of post (Specialist Officer)||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant General Manager||1|
Age between 20 to 45 years. Usual age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for General & all others
Any Graduation, PG, ICWA/ CA
- Starting Date for Fee Payment & Apply Online: 10-04-2018
- Last Date to Fee Payment & Apply Online: 02-05-2018
More details & important links
- Apply Online Here – Indian Bank Online Application
- Notification Adv – Click Here
- Official Web Portal – Click Here
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online only on Indian Bank official website.
Mode of payment: Online only
About Indian Bank
Indian Bank headquarters is in Chennai, India. One of the public sector and state-owned financial organisation. It was founded on August 15, 1907. Around 24,000 employees are working. Indian bank is one of the big public sector bank in India. It has more than 2000 branches across in India. Find here latest Indian Bank Recruitment Free Job Alert.