When you are applying for a new job on Kerala PSC, you must complete ONE TIME REGISTRATION on Kerala PSC Thulasi. Before you apply for a job on Kerala PSC, you should first complete the online registration process. It’s mandatory to enter all your personal information like your name, DOB, Address, Educational Qualifications, etc. It will easier to get a username and password if you have all details Kerala PSC wants on hand.
On this page, candidates can get the best information regarding how to apply for Kerala PSC jobs online?. Review the information on how to get a login id and password, how to upload signature and photo, and tips to reset Kerala PSC User Id or Password.
What You Need to Apply
To apply for Kerala PSC latest job online and One Time Registration process, you will need an internet connection, a mobile number to use for apply online, latest photo, Voter Id card and Pan Card. Also, as part of the online application must log in to apply for latest jobs on Kerala PSC.
Create Account on Kerala PSC
Kerala PSC require candidates to create an account when they apply for a post. If you are seeking a government job in Kerala, it’s mandatory to create a profile on Kerala PSC Thulasi. To create One Time Profile, you will need to register with a working mobile number so that your user id can be confirmed. You can use a custom password for your account.
Also, you must enter your educational qualifications, DOB, and other information. You can also change your photo and edit other details from the Kerala PSC website.
Step-by-Step Guide to Apply for New Post
Applying for the latest post can be a really easy process, so you no need to do anything more than just fill some fields. In this post, we’ll guide the job application process and give the easy steps to take to apply for Kerala PSC notifications.
Step 1: Login Your One Time Profile
You must log in to your Kerala PSC One Time Profile account on mobile or desktop in a few steps.
- Visit Kerala PSC official website – keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration link, which is provided in the home page
- Then Enter User Name, Password and Access Code
- Click on Notifications link
- Click on a class of Notification to view the list of all notified Posts in that class.
- Check your eligibility and apply on that post.
- Tick the deceleration and go to Next
- Choose the District and Taluk where you would prefer to write the Examination.
- Done!, You have submitted your new application successfully.
Tips: If you forgot Kerala PSC User Id or Password, Reset Here