1. The instrument used for measuring atmospheric pressure :
2. The instrument used for relative density of liquids :
3. Who invented the laws of gravitation?
Answer: Issac Newton
4. The chemical name of white vitriol?
Answer: Zinc Sulphate
5. The scientific study of Moon?
6. Who founded the Insulin?
Answer: Sir. Frederick Banting
7. Garampani sanctuary is located at:
Answer : Diphu, Assam
8. The old name of Iran :
Answer : Persia
9. Capital of Hawai :
Answer : Boise
10. The Son of Sri Buddha?
Answer : Rahul