GK 6 General Knowledge Questions
1. The novel ‘Gora’ is written by :
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
2. Where is the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research situated?
3. With which of the following fields is Birju Maharaj associated?
4. Tamil, Telengu and Malayalam belong to which linguistic family?
5. The Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar award are given for excellence in:
Answer: Science and Technology
6. Nilgiris are part of :
Answer: Western Ghats
7. Pediatrician is a :
Answer: Child Specialist
8. Pentagon refers to :
Answer: The Defence department of U.S.A
9. Which of the following disease is caused due to shortage of red blood cells?
10. Coffee is not grown in
c. Tamil Nadu