GK 5 General Knowledge Questions
1. “You can fool all the people some of the time, some of the people all the time, but can’t fool all the people all the time”. This quotation is attributed to whom?
Ans: Abraham Lincoln
2. Koodiyattom belongs to :
3. Which period was considered as the Plan Holiday?
4. Who is known as the “Father of Local Self-Government” in India?
Ans: Lord Rippon
5. The war of 1556 is known as :
Ans: Second battle of Panipat
6. The book ‘Broken Wings’ was written by:
Ans: Sarojini Naidu
7. Who was known as ‘Punjab Kesari’?
Ans: Lala Lajpat Rai
8. The first cotton mill in India was set up in Calcutta in:
9. The velocity of the sound in Vaccum is:
Ans: Less than in air
10. In which country is Jaffna situated?
Answer: Sri Lanka