1. The European country which first started trade with India was:
2. The science of improving crop varieties is called:
3. The name of the first Insurance Company in India?
Ans: The Bombay Mutual Assurance
4. The Defence Minister when Goa was annexed to the Indian Union in 1961
Ans: V.K. Krishna Menon
5. India’s National Newspaper “ The Hindu” started since
6. Which country has the longest school year in the world?
7. The International Tourism year
8. The energy possessed by a body by virtue of its motion is known as
Ans: Kinetic energy
9. The “Diet” is the Parliament of
10. Who introduced the postal system in India?
Ans: Alauddin Khilji
Leave a Reply