1. When was Mahatma Gandhi born?
Answer: October 2, 1869
2. ‘The God of Small Things’ was written by :
Answer: Arundhati Roy
3. The author of ‘Lajja'(Shame) is :
Answer: Taslima Nasreen
4. The term ‘jockey’ is associated with :
Answer: Horse Racing
5. A person is known as ‘the man of destiny’?
Answer: Nepoleon Bonapart
6. The Indian Prime Minister who wrote a book on naturopathy?
Answer: Morarji Desai
5. Dynamo was invented by :
6. Where is the Central Rice Research Institute Situated?
7. Example of communicable disease?
Answer: Small pox
8. Kuchipudi Orginated in :
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
9. Calcium Carbonate is the chemical name of :
Answer : Lime Stone
10. The country which ranks first in the production of newsprint?
Answer : Canada