1. Who developed the first all electronic computers by 1940?
Answer: Atanasoff and Berry
2. The High voltage level of a digital signal in positive logic is :
3. The Gateway Internet Access Services (GIAS) of India is situated at :
4. Dada Saheb Phalke Award is given :
Answer: For the contribution of Indian cinema
5. Bhartiya Jnanpith Award is given to :
Answer: Best Scholar in Hindi
6. The diameter of Aryabhatta satellite was :
Answer : 140 cm
7. The tern ‘Penalty Corner’ is associated with :
8. Kampala is the capital of :
9. Lord Canning was the :
Answer: First Viceroy of India
10. What is GALVANISM?
Answer: Medical treatment by electric currents