1. The Paris Commune took place in :
2. The fungus that produces alcohol is :
3. The structure of DNA was discovered by :
Answer: Waston and Crick
4. The UNO was founded on ……………?
Answer: 24th October 1945
5. Which was the main centre of ‘Salt Satyagraha’ in Malabar?
6. Which is the southernmost Taluk in Kerala?
7. The book Das Capital was written by :
Answer: Karl Marx
8. Rangaswamy Cup is the highest team prize in India for :
9. India’s first underground rail line is at :
10. Arthashastra was written by :
Answer: Kautilya (Chanakya)