GK 12 General Knowledge Questions
1. The term Fourth Estate refers to :
Answer : Press
2. The last French Settlement in India was at :
Answer : Mahe
3. The Capital of Sikkim :
Answer : Gangtok
4. Panini is associated with :
Answer : Grammar
5. The mineral present in thyroxine is :
Answer : Iodine
6. Normally hen’s eggs hatch in :
Answer : 21 days
7. Paralysis is caused by disorders connected with :
Answer : Brain
9. With which crop is the name Jaya associated?
Answer : Rice
10. Taoism is associated with…………..?
Answer : Lao Tse
11. ‘Man is born free and every where he is in chains’. Who said this?
Answer : Rousseau
12. The Chinese traveller, Huen Tsang visited India at the time of ………….?
Answer : Harsha Vardhana