1. The term Fourth Estate refers to :
2. The last French Settlement in India was at :
3. The Capital of Sikkim :
4. Panini is associated with :
5. The mineral present in thyroxine is :
6. Normally hen’s eggs hatch in :
Answer: 21 days
7. Paralysis is caused by disorders connected with :
9. With which crop is the name Jaya associated?
10. Taoism is associated with…………..?
Answer: Lao Tse
11. ‘Man is born free and every where he is in chains’. Who said this?
12. The Chinese traveller, Huen Tsang visited India at the time of ………….?
Answer: Harsha Vardhana