1.Who is the authority to appoint Chief Information Commission?
2.When did the Right for Information came in to effect?
3. The law by which people are asked to submit to Government accounts of dealing in foreign currency is?
Answer: FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act.)
4. The title of Governor-General of India was substituted for that of Governor-General of Bengal under the charter act of?
5. The planning commission in India was set up in the year?
6. The Right to Information Act 2005, came into effect full
Answer: 12th October
7. Most of the Constitution of India has been erected on the debris of
Answer: Govt. of India Act, 1935
8. The British crown assumed sovereignty over India from East India Company, through the
Answer: Govt of India Act, 1858
9. Minto-Morley Reforms were introduced in
10. What was also known as MontagueChelmsford Reforms?
Answer: Govt. of India Act, 1919