Forgot your Kerala PSC User ID and Password?
Resetting the Kerala PSC password may seem challenging, but that’s not always true.
To apply for Kerala PSC jobs, complete the one-time registration process. Complete the one-time registration process first. Then log in and apply.
If you attempt to log in after a few months and forget your user ID, password, or both, follow these steps to reset your credentials.
How to reset KPSC User ID or Password
- Reset Kerala PSC Password by direct link
- Recover Kerala PSC User ID and Password by SMS
- Recover Kerala PSC User ID or Password by – Help Desk Telephone support
- Recover Kerala PSC User ID or Password by direct contact method
Forgot your Kerala PSC User ID/Password? Send a quick SMS to reset it
If you’ve forgotten your User ID or Password, reset it by sending an SMS. Use your registered mobile number for these SMS commands.
- Send an SMS to any of these numbers: 166 / 51969 / 9223166166.
- To inquire about your User ID, type and send: KL USR.
- For password reset, send – KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH.
For example, to reset the password for user John with the date of birth 21/01/1983, the format will be KL USR RST John 21011983. After a successful reset, the new password will be John21011983. Remember to change your password on your first login after the reset.
You’ve sent the SMS to reset your Kerala PSC User ID or Password, but not receiving the SMS in response? In that case, follow the steps below.
Reset Kerala PSC password recovery procedure
If you remember your Kerala PSC User ID but forgot the password, you can opt for any of these methods to reset it.
- Complete the form by clicking on this – LINK
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile number.
Reset your Kerala PSC password using the recovery form
When you click on the link below, the Password Recovery procedure form page will open. Fill out the details on the form to begin the password recovery process.
Link – Password recovery procedure
To recover your password, respond to the security questions. These questions are designed for security purposes.
- User ID: Your Kerala PSC User ID
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY): Eg: 04/04/1991
- Unique ID provided by you: Select the option (Pancard, Voter ID, etc)
- No. of this Unique ID: Type your ID card number
- And type the security number (always changing)
- Click on the Recover button.
Reset your Kerala PSC password by SMS
- SMS to any of these numbers: 166 / 51969 / 9223166166.
- SMS format for password reset – KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH.
If you tried resetting your KPSC password but didn’t get a confirmation through SMS or email, what should you do next? We’ll explain two more methods to reset the Kerala PSC password. These steps work for anyone who forgot their password and user ID. Just follow the instructions below to recover.
Reset Kerala PSC User ID recovery procedure
If you’ve forgotten your Kerala PSC user ID but have your registered mobile with you, recover it by sending an SMS.
Retrieve your Kerala PSC user ID by using the SMS format provided below.
- Send an SMS to any one number: 166 / 51969 / 9223166166.
- Retrieve your User ID, type, and send – KL USR.
If you’ve sent numerous SMS but received no response, follow the two steps below. These methods offer a more effective way to recover your Kerala PSC User ID and password.
Reset Kerala PSC User ID and Password by Help Desk Call Centre
Kerala PSC has five call center numbers dedicated to assisting candidates with login issues.
You can not only inquire about account-related issues but also ask any questions regarding Kerala PSC exams, notifications, rank lists, appointments, etc.
The Kerala PSC help desk numbers are operational during working hours only.
Kerala PSC Help Desk Numbers
Did you attempt to call the Kerala PSC Help Desk numbers, but no one answered the phone?
All the methods mentioned above were attempted but failed, correct? In that case, please proceed with the 3rd method, which is effective.
Reset Kerala PSC User ID and Password by Direct Contact Method
One of our followers had the same problem. She tried everything to reset her Kerala PSC User ID and Password, like sending an SMS and calling the helpline, but it didn’t work.
So, she opted to visit the Kerala PSC district office to reset her credentials.
She visited the Kerala PSC district office, submitted a request letter, waited for a few minutes, and received a new User ID and Password for the Kerala PSC login.
You can also follow the same method. Visit your Kerala PSC district office, submit a request letter, and they will provide you with a new User ID and Password for your Kerala PSC login.
Important points to consider before visiting the Kerala PSC district office:
- Must carry your ID card like Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, etc.
- Bring your registered mobile number if possible, if you lost your mobile number also change it from there.
How can I log into my Kerala PSC profile?
After successfully recovering your forgotten User ID and password, you can log in to your profile with the new credentials.
To do that, follow the steps outlined below.
- Click the link – https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- Enter your User ID, Password, and Access code
- Click on the login button
Kerala PSC Forgot User ID and Password – FAQ
How can I reset my Kerala PSC User ID and Password using SMS?
To reset your Kerala PSC User ID via SMS, send an SMS to any of these numbers: 166 / 51969 / 9223166166. For User ID inquiry, type and send: KL USR. To reset your password, send – KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH. Replace USERID with your actual User ID and DATE_OF_BIRTH with your birthdate in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
What is the most effective method to reset Kerala PSC User ID and Password?
The most effective method to reset your Kerala PSC User ID and password is to visit the KPSC district office and reset it from there.
I lost my mobile number, how can I reset my Kerala PSC User ID and password?
If you’ve lost your registered mobile number linked to Kerala PSC, the SMS and form-filling methods may not be effective. In such cases, it is recommended to visit the Kerala PSC district office for assistance and to reset your account.