Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer / Uniformed Forces [CIVIL EXCISE OFFICER, WOMEN EXCISE GUARD (State Wide) ] Solved Question Paper, Exam conducted on 16-08-2014.
Question Booklet Alpha Code : D
- Where do Jarawa tribe live?
- How many type of emergencies are in the Indian Constitution?
- Who is the chairman of Planning Commission of India?
- In which year the partition of Bengal was cancelled?
- What should be given to an athlete for instant energy?
- Which tree called ‘Wonder Tree’ ?
- A Terabytes is equal to:
- Venganoor is the birthplace of:
- Who won Saraswathi Samman 2012?
- Which animal is the mascot of World Wide Fund Nature (WWF)?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(B) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Answer: Andaman and Nicobar Islands
(A) Prime Minister
(B) President of India
(C) Governor, RBI
(D) Finance Minister of India
Answer: (A) Prime Minister
(D) Jack Fruit
(A) 1024 Kilobytes
(B) 1014 Megabytes
(C) 1010 Gigabytes
(D) 1024 Gigabytes
Answer: 1024 Gigabytes
(A) Ayya Vaikundar
(B) Chattambi Swami
(D) Pandit Karuppan
(A) Amrita Pritam
(C) Dr. M. Leelavathi
(D) Dr. Sashi Tharoor
(A) Giant Panda
Answer: Giant Panda