CBSE Periodic Assessment test paper for class 8. Class 8 CBSE Periodic Assessment test paper for General Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
Periodic Assessment Test Paper Class 8
CBSE Class 8 General Science – Biology, Physics and Chemistry test paper. Questions are arranged subject-wise below.
|Exam Type||Periodic Assessment Class Test|
|Subject||General Science (GS) – Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
Class 8 CBSE Periodic Assessment – Physics Test Paper
Fill in the blanks (1 x 3 = 3)
- A force arises due to ————- between two objects.
- The strength of the force is expressed by ite —-
- —————– force always acts opposite to the motion of the object.
Answer the following (3 X 2 = 6)
- (i) Give four effects of force. Write one example for each.
- (ii) Does the application of a force would always result in a change in the state of motion of the object? Explain with an example.
- Explain – (i) Why magnetic force is said to be a non-contact force? (ii)Why muscular force is said to be a contract force?
Class 8 CBSE Periodic Assessment – CHEMISTRY Test Paper
Fill in blanks (1X2 = 2)
- —————— is the first fully synthetic fibre
- Synthetic fibres are synthesized from raw materials called ————
Answer the following (2X3 = 6)
- (a) Why plastic containers are favoured for storing food?
- (b) What are the characteristics of synthetic fibres?
- Explain the difference between thermoplastic and thermosetting plastics with the help of suitable examples.
Class 8 CBSE Periodic Assessment – BIOLOGY Test Paper
Answer the following
- Name 4 traditional methods of irrigation (1 Mark)
- If wheat is sown in the Kharif season what would happen? (Mark 1)
- What is a seed drill? Give advantages of using a seed drill. (2 Marks)
- What is essential for plants Give a reason. (2 Marks)
- Lis the differences between fertilisers and manure. (2 Marks)
Leave a Reply