Kerala PSC Assistant Geologist 2019 questions
PSC Assistant Geologist 2019 solved questions
KPSC Geologist (Asst.) question papers 2019
Assistant Geologist 2019 question and answers
Assistant Geologist answer key 2019 361/2017 solved questions
Kerala PSC Assistant Geologist 361/2017 question paper
Kerala PSC Assistant Geologist Questions 2019
Here can find Kerala PSC Assistant Geologist 2019 GK questions and answers. Check here 20 GK questions and answers of Kerala PSC Assistant Geologist 2019 exam. Exam held on 24/01/2019.
Also check – Kerala PSC Exam Calendar March 2019
1. Which river is known as Dakshina Bhageerathi ?
2. Zemu Glacier can be seen in:
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
3. Chilika Lake is in:
4. Name the largest mangrove forest of the world:
5. Name the social reformer who became the member of the Sree Moolam Praja Sabha in 1911.
(A) Sree Narayana Guru
(D) T.K. Madhavan
6. First War of Indian Independence took place during the period:
(A) Lord Laytton
(B) Lord Dalhousie
(C) Lord Mountbatten
(D) Lord Canning
Ans: Lord Canning
7. The policy which group of Indian leaders was known as ‘Political Mendicancy’ ?
(A) Socialist leaders
(B) Moderate leaders
(C) Extremists leaders
(D) Revolutionary leaders
Ans: Moderate leaders
8. The term Ghadr means
9. In which language was the newspaper ‘Kesari’ published ?
10. Name the freedom fighter who formed the Forward Bloc in 1939.
(C) Lal Bahadur Shastri
(D) Subhash Chandra Bose
Ans: Subhash Chandra Bose
11. Who proposed the Sarvodaya Plan ?
(A) M.N. Roy
(B) J.P. Narayanan
ans: J.P. Narayanan
12. Which soil is formed as a result of the monsoons ?
(A) Black Soil
(B) Red Soil
(C) Alluvial Soil
(D) Laterite Soil
Ans: Laterite Soil
13. Name the player who won the Golden Boot Award in 2018 FIFA World Cup ?
(A) Luka Modric
(B) Harry Kane
(C) Christian Eriksen
(D) Dele Alli
Ans: Harry Kane
14. Which model was introduced in the First Five Year Plan ?
(A) Harrod-Domar model
(B) Mahalanobis model
(C) Open Consistency model
(D) Nehruvian model
Ans: Harrod-Domar model
15. In 2017 Manushi Chhillar was selected as the:
(A) Miss Asia-Pacific
(B) Miss World
(C) Miss Earth
(D) Miss Universe
Ans: Miss World
16. Who was the Bengladeshi economist and social entrepreneur to win the Nibel Peace Prize in 2006 ?
(A) Iqbal Quadir
(B) Shirin Ebadi
(C) Sheikh Hasina
(D) Muhammed Yunus
Ans: Muhammed Yunus
17. From the given options find out the player who was honored with ‘Rajive Gandhi Khel Ratna’ in 2018 ?
(A) Tarak Sinha
(B) Hima Das
(C) Mirabai Chanu
(D) P.V. sindhu
Ans: Mirabai Chanu
18. Which Indian pair won gold medal in Men’s Double Tennis at 2018 Asian Games ?
(A) Rohan Bopanna and Diviji Sharan
(B) Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupati
(C) Rohan Bopanna and Vishnu Vardhan
(D) Diviji Sharan and Mahesh Bhupati
Ans: Rohan Bopanna and Diviji Sharan
19. Who authored the book Jati Lakshnam
(B) Sree Narayana Guru
(D) Vaikunta Swamikal
Ans: Sree Narayana Guru
20. Who won the Best Director in the 65th National Film Award ?
(A) Ridhi Sen
(B) Gannesh Acharya
(D) Adoor Gopalakrishnan