Amazon Quiz Answers Today 19 October 2020 available here and Check Amazon Quiz Today Answers. Amazon India offers daily quizzes on the Amazon India app to engage its customers. Users can attend Amazon Daily Quiz online and winners of the quizzes get exciting prizes. Amazon daily quiz today questions based on GK (General Knowledge) quiz for Amazon users.
Amazon Quiz Answers 19 October 2020 quiz today, We are offering the correct answers on this page. Amazon India conducting daily quiz on their app at 8 am – 12 Noon. Only registered mobile users can participate in Amazon Quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers 19 October 2020, Answers
Question 1: 2020 Nobel Prize for Physics winner, Roger Penrose is the Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics at which university?
Answer 1: University of Oxford
Question 2: Activists from Iran, Nicaragua, USA and which country received the 2020 Right Livelihood Award also known as the Alternative Nobel Prize?
Answer 2: Belarus
Question 3: Syeda Anwara Taimur, who recently passed away, was which state’s first and only woman Cheif Minister ever?
Answer 3: Assam
Question 4: How many times has the man on this currency note been nominated for the Nobel Prize?
Answer 4: 5
Question 5: Identify the CEO of the company that produces this electric car.
Answer 5: Elon Musk
Amazon Quiz 19 October 2020: Overview
|Amazon Quiz Date||18 October 2020|
|Amazon Today Prize||Rs.20000 Pay Balance|
|Start Time||8 AM|
|End Time||12 PM|
|Quiz Available||Amazon App|
How to Participate Amazon Quiz 19 October 2020?
The Amazon Quiz 17th October 2020 will be released on Amazon app on 19 October 2020 at 8 am – 12 pm.
- The Quiz will begin from 8.00 am to 12 pm.
- Only can participate through the Amazon app
- Users must sign-in on the Amazon app for participating the quiz.
- Winners will be declared on the same day.
- No fee for participation
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
Amazon Quiz can be played through Amazon App only. Every users who wants to play Amazon Quiz must download the Amazon app. Android app is available on Android and iOS play stores.
(1) First, You need to download Amazon official app from the Ply Store | iPhone users can check on Apple Store
(2) Open the App & Sign in on the Amazon App
(3) Search “Quiz” or “FunZone” on the search bar
(4) Now just click Amazon Quiz and Play the Quiz
Amazon Quiz FAQ’s
(1) What type of questions are based on Amazon Quiz?
Amazon Quizzes are based on general knowledge and current affairs questions. It contains 5 questions based on GK.
(2) When is the quiz conducted?
The Amazon Quiz conducted every day from 8 am to 12 pm. Amazon quiz will be released on Amazon app that can be participated by any users who have an account on Amazon.in.
(3) When will amazon announce quiz winners?
Amazon will announce the quiz winners on the same day. The winners list can find on the Amazon app.
(4) Who can play the Amazon Quiz?
Above 18 aged Indian resident users can participate in the Amazon quiz.
(5) How to get Amazon quiz answer before one day?
Amazon Quiz becomes live only everyday morning at 8 am and will end at 12 noon. There is no way to access the quiz or get questions one day before.
Leave a Reply